Monday, November 2, 2009

About Me

Hey there!! My name is Paige McKay, and I am 15 years old. I've had one of these blogs before when I was in 7th grade. We had to have one fro school. Now that I am older, I have found another use for this site, and that is to post some quotes to inspire and lift people up, or just to make people laugh. Quotes are my everything. I live by them. My FaceBook status is usually a quote. Sometimes I may even post a bible verse. Now I know you're probably thinking that I am some troubled and disturbed child, but I'm not at all. I am a cheerleader, and I have many friends. The thing is, I am still discovering who my real friends are. I am also going through a tough break up. It's tough because it seems as if the whole relationship was a lie. So the purpose of this blog is to pretty much vent about my day at school along with some quotes, or if I am having a bad day I can come here and vent. I hope yall enjoy reading this. :)
-Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment